Friday, April 13, 2007

Self Abuse


Self injuries. Angelina Jolie said in Ananova.com, "I grabbed a knife and cut my boy friend. He cut me back. Then, whenever I felt trapped, I'd cut myself. I have a lot of scars."

Some say that, " I do this to escape problem."
some say, " I don't know why."
Some say, " I want to make sure I'm alive."
Some say, " It just another way to cope with stress."
Some say, " I harm myself so I won't harm you."

There could be many other explanations that had never comeacross our minds. But one thing that is ultimate true in the emotion of these people, that is feeling of pain.

A deep pain the emotion, that only self abuse can make it seems less.

The video reel on the "self-injury" and "depression", reminded me of something in the past, that I know, once I got out from it, I AM NOT GOING BACK AGAIN!

No comments: